- Go to the purple music selection button. Note: this button is not available on the first page.
- If you cannot see the purple music button:
- Go to your device Settings.
- Scroll down and select the Settings icon for your app: “Bus,” “Old Mac,” or “Itsy Bitsy.”
- Make sure that the “Show Music Button” is “ON” (green) and the “Auto Turn Pages” is “OFF.”
- If you cannot see the music and language selections (e.g., English, Spanish), go to the purple music selection button and make sure that the Music is “ON” (green) in the upper right corner.
Have more questions? Submit a request