The current version of Wizard School on the AppStore is designed for families. In the future, we may have a classroom version that has an easy way for teachers to set up a classroom.
In the meantime, you can use the existing version of Wizard School with your classroom
- Create an account under the teacher’s email.
- Note: You may want to use a secondary email account. (Since the current version is designed for families, you will receive digest emails each hour for each child.)
- Set up your students under your account. Note: The current version supports about 50 students max.
- Once your account is approved, all your students will be connected to you.
- You can share Challenges and Videos with your class, and they can share their work.
Let us know if you have questions.