You can delete any messages that you or your family members have sent in the Wizard School app. Deleted messages will also be deleted permanently from our servers.
- Go into the Wizard School app and sign in with your email (bottom left)
- Select your child
- Go to the Friends tab at the bottom
- Select a friend and find a message
- Tap the message and hold down for several seconds
- After releasing your finger, a delete confirmation dialog will come up
- The message will be deleted from all message threads (if sent to multiple people) and our servers.
- You can also delete any work (locally on the device) from your kid’s Gallery by going to the button in the upper right corner.
- You cannot delete a message or video that you or someone from your family's account did not create or send. The only way to delete a message from an external account would be to contact that account owner, or to delete that friend from your friend list.