There isn’t currently a way to delete users under an account in WonderBox v1.0. But, we’re working hard and will have a way for you to do this soon, when v1.2 is live!
- Open the app and touch the “Parent Info” button at the bottom of the first page.
- In the Parent Section, touch the gear icon at the bottom left, next to the email address.
- Touch the red “minus” button to delete the user that you’d like to remove.
- Enter your password. If you don’t have a password, touch the link to Set Password, and follow the instructions to set a password.
- Important Note: This user and all their work will be permanently deleted from all devices.